Published in accordance with the Modern Slavery Act 2015, this statement outlines the steps taken by ASP Business Solutions Ltd to prevent modern slavery and human trafficking throughout our business and supply chains.
- ASP Business Solutions Ltd continues to commit to providing customers with goods and services that have been produced in decent and safe working conditions, lawfully, through fair and honest dealings and without exploiting the people who made/provided them.
- ASP Business Solutions Ltd expects all suppliers, customers, service users and agents to agree to our Code of Conduct. This Code also applies to the suppliers, manufacturers and any other individuals involved in supplying goods & services to our company. Our Code is designed to be fair, achievable, easy to check and to promote the ongoing development of our suppliers. It is the responsibility of our main suppliers to inform their subcontractors and agents of our Code and its content, and to ensure compliance throughout the lower tiers of the supply chain.
- We have a long-standing relationship with the large majority of our supply base. Our Buying and QC team continue to visit our main suppliers and contractors regularly to maintain and grow these relationships. Any new supplier or contractor proposed to us must complete the supplier and contractors set up process + audit before any orders or contracts are agreed. This process ensures we have the appropriate visibility of the providers being used and commitment from the agent and/or representatives to our Code of Conduct and ethical policies.
- We work with an established supply/customer base and build close relationships with our suppliers, customers and agents. We understand that our biggest exposure to modern slavery is in our supply chains, where we will continue to undertake due diligence to minimise this risk. Our services are predominantly sourced within the UK and comply with all current statute.
- For all of our services our own in-house audits are completed and qualified, along with any corrective action progress reports for any non-compliances found. These audits are undertaken against ethical codes and statutes and consist of site tours, documentary reviews and worker interviews. Our QC team works with the suppliers, customers and/or agents to ensure any non-compliance is resolved in a timely manner relative to the associated risk of the matters of concern.
- ASP Business Solutions Ltd are committed to continuing to address and minimise the risk of modern slavery and human trafficking within our business and supply chain. We will continue to review our policies and processes throughout the next financial year. Our Buying and QC team will continue to visit our main suppliers and contractors to further our working relationship and involvement within our supply base. We will continue to prioritise visits to factories based on higher risk areas and are committed to increasing the transparency within our supply chain year upon year.
This statement was approved by The Management Team on 11 November 2021
Andy Silvester, Director